Monday, July 19, 2010

STACKS AND STACKS

On the (3) writing surfaces in my home are stacks of papers. My personal choices for creative work has been greatly diminished over the last 3 years. Now, many of the stacks pertain to social services and medical focus needed for my mom and step-dad's care. Hopefully, that will decrease in a few weeks, months.

I still write, though unproductively. I still have three books in near-finished status. I have used portions for bible studies, workshops and for other purposes. I still use skills for teaching computer basics, and for web-building. I still have a reputation for writing and supplying magazine articles- now fading into a fog.

Yet, for a time, for God's purpose, I am not focusing as strongly on writing. God has another plan for me right now.

My connection to writers, both published and un-published will be moved to this blog from my years old website - Seeds in Season Writers Resources.

I'll continue to use most of the features available there; here, maintained in a simpler way.

I hope you will come visit and read interviews, articles and links that I will pass on. I may use some writing exercises to keep from rusting away.
. . . and keep connected to those who are accustomed to paperwork of many kinds.

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment